Don’t abandon Samsung’s flagship from 2019. It is still a terrific phone, just outclassed by the next generation of smartphones. But should you really go for a refurbished Samsung S10 second hand? Well, let’s find out!
Introduction to the Galaxy S10
The Galaxy S10 always suffered from a middle-child syndrome - right since it came out. Somehow, it looked sandwiched between the larger Galaxy S10 Plus, and the cheaper S10E. In fact, an increasing number of people went for the more lavishly appointed S10 Plus.
Over the years, Samsung has continued to offer feature-packed premium devices in the form of the Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, the Note series, and even the Z Fold 2. Of course, these handsets are superior to the S10 - be it in terms of camera improvements, better battery, or a display with a high refresh rate. So, a refurbished Samsung device like the S10 (a refurbished Samsung UK) will be no match against some of the more modern devices, but can still be a great buy for people looking to wield a high-end phone at a reasonable price.
Galaxy S10 Specifications
In spite of being from 2019, the Samsung Galaxy S10 is still a great device. The display, the battery, and the camera, make it worth a buy even today. Basically, it’s just a watered-down version of the all-so fantastic S10 Plus handset. So, here’s a brief lowdown of the specifications that make the refurbished Samsung S10 second hand worth checking out.
- The handset comes with an aluminum frame with glass front and back panels.
- It features a 6.1-inch dynamic AMOLED display with 1440 x 3040 pixels screen resolution.
- The display comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection. On the other hand, the rear glass panel comes with Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- The handset is powered by Qualcomm’s SM8150 Snapdragon 855 processor and includes an Adreno 640 GPU.
- It is available in 6GB and 8GB RAM options. As for the handset memory, it is available in 128GB and 512GB UFS 2.1 storage options.
- The Galaxy S10 sports a triple camera setup at the rear. Two 12 MP lenses (wide and telephoto), and another 16MP lens for super steady videos.
- The main camera comes with OIS support and can record videos up to 4K at 60fps.
- The Galaxy S10 has a single 10 MP camera that can record videos up to 4K at 60fps, and comes with gyro-EIS and OIS support.
- It sports a 3.5mm audio jack tuned by AKG, and a USB Type-C 3.1 port.
- Like any other Samsung premium device, the Galaxy S10 also comes with Samsung DeX and Samsung Pay support.
- It has a 3400 mAh battery that offers 15W fast charging as well as 15W Qi/ PMA wireless charging.
Why buy a refurbished Galaxy S10?
Let’s face it, 5G phones aren’t becoming the norm any time soon, and premium smartphones have become way beyond anyone’s reach. Thus, opting for a premium but refurbished device makes complete sense in 2022. It is the only way people can lay their hands on quality smartphones without digging a hole in their pocket. Moreover, even by today’s standards, the Galaxy S10 is still quite feature-rich and is worth your time and money.
Why choose us?
We at 247MobileShop have been around for quite some time now and understand the need for quality smartphones at all price points. This is why, we offer quality refurbished devices, including refurbished Samsung UK, at industry-best rates. That is not all! At 247MobileShop, we make sure that you get nothing but the absolute best. That’s why, we take extra care to make sure that the device you buy meets your expectations. All our refurbished handsets go through extensive and rigorous quality tests, so that you can rest easy knowing that your device meets the standards.
There’s more to 247MobileShop than what meets the eye! All our refurbished handsets come with a 12-month warranty, which you can have further extended. Pay a small fee and extend the warranty up to 24 or 36 months, depending on how long you wish to continue using the device.
Lastly, we at 247MobileShop have taken it upon ourselves to do something for the planet and the ecosystem around us. Thus, by selling refurbished handsets we’ve been trying to lower the carbon footprint around us. Moreover, our team plants ten saplings for every refurbished device sold. So, if you plan to become a part of this, you can get yourself a quality refurbished handset as well.
Want to know more about our refurbished handsets and our honest pricing strategy? Feel free to comment below. You can even check out our wide collection of refurbished Samsung and Apple devices.