Apple’s iPhone 13 is sure the perfect buy in 2022, but the iPhone 11 isn’t a bad buy either! That said, the iPhone 11 came out in September 2019, and so, you can only buy it through stores dealing in refurbished and second hand devices. But should you really opt for iPhone 11 renewed handsets? Let’s find out!
Buying refurbished iPhone 11: Does it make sense?
Do you mind using an iPhone that feels a bit dated? If you’re shopping on a budget but still want to lay hands on a premium smartphone, especially an iPhone, we’d recommend going for an iPhone 11 renewed. Of course, you’d be missing out on the latest features, but you’d still get to use a premium device, albeit from 2 years back.
The burgeoning prices of iPhones and almost all other flagships, has made it difficult for people to buy premium smartphones, and that’s why buying refurbished devices make more sense in 2022. Want to know more? Let’s dive into the specifications!
- The refurbished iPhone 11 features a 6.1-inch Liquid Retina IPS LCD display, dishing out 828 x 1792 pixels screen resolution.
- It comes with a scratch-resistant glass with an oleophobic coating, and a wide color gamut.
- The device is IP68 certified, and thus, is dust and water resistant. It also comes with Apple Pay support.
- The handset is powered by Apple’s own A13 Bionic chipset, and currently runs on Apple’s latest iOS version.
- It comes with 4GB RAM and in three storage options – 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB.
- The device features a dual 12 MP camera setup at the rear (wide and ultra-wide) with OIS, and is capable of recording videos at 4K at 60fps.
- At the front, the iPhone 11 includes a 12 MP lens, which too can shoot 4K videos at 60fps.
- The handset is backed by a 3110 mAh battery that supports 18W fast-charging and Qi wireless charging.
Should you buy refurbished devices?
Clearly, buying an iPhone 11 renewed is one of the most pocket-friendly ways of breaking into the Apple ecosystem. However, for those somewhat hesitant about buying a two-year-old refurbished device, refurbished handsets are as good as new! While some of you may prefer buying a brand new iPhone every year, refurbished devices are sometimes a better buy, mainly because they are available at a fraction of the original pricing, and more because not everyone can afford a brand new Apple iPhone.
However, there’s more to renewed or refurbished handsets! Over the last decade, the market for refurbished second hand handsets has witnessed a tremendous surge. Why so? Chiefly because second hand refurbished handset sellers have started dishing out amazing deals, and the handsets look and feel brand new. In fact, when you buy an iPhone 11 renewed from a reputed seller, they make sure that the device is thoroughly tested and is fully functional. They even offer a warranty on the device. All this makes renewed and refurbished devices a good buy in 2022.
Why buy from 247MobileShop?
247MobileShop has been around for quite some time now and over the years, we’ve become exceedingly good at selling refurbished handsets. Moreover, when you buy a refurbished handset through us, you can rest assured knowing that the device has gone through several quality checks to make sure that it’s fully functional. To further sweeten the deal, we offer a 12-month warranty on the device, which you can increase up to 36 months, upon paying a small fee.
At 247MobileShop, we are motivated by our will to do something for our planet, and thus, we’ve taken it upon ourselves to come up with quality refurbished handsets at competitive rates. This is our way of lowering the carbon footprint around, and by prolonging the life span of smartphones, we are trying to make the world a better place to live for all. That’s not all! We at 247MobileShop plant 10 saplings for every refurbished device we sell.
So, the next time you decide on owning a quality second hand, refurbished smartphone, we’d urge you to connect with us. Ours is the best platform for buying refurbished devices.
Want to know more about us? 247MobileShop is known for its transparent pricing policy and great products at varying price points. Give us a call now!