Are you wondering whether or not you should lay hands on a refurbished pre-owned S10? Well, that’s what we’d like to talk about in this post.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 came out in March 2019 and isn’t exactly widely available in 2022. However, it sure is available in the form of refurbished handsets. But should you really go for them? The world is witnessing a sudden surge in demand for refurbished and renewed devices, chiefly because premium phones now command a hefty price tag. Hence, the only way to buy a Samsung S10 at pocket-friendly rates is to opt for a pre-owned S10 second hand.
The device may well be a few years old now, but it is still a decent flagship device with noteworthy specifications, together which makes it a decent buy in 2022. If you are buying it for its stellar screen and more than capable camera setup, you won’t be disappointed. Having said that, don’t expect it to beat the samples from the current gen or the more recent flagships from the South-Korean giant.
Specifications of a second hand Samsung S10
● The Samsung Galaxy S10 comes with a 6.1-inch Dynamic AMOLED display, dishing out 1440 x 3040 pixels screen resolution.
● It features a Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection with an Always-on display.
● It has an aluminum frame with a glass front and back.
● The Galaxy S10 comes with a Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 processor mated to an Adreno 640 GPU.
● The phone comes in 6GB and 8GB RAM options and features 128GB or 512GB UFS 2.1 storage configurations.
● The Samsung refurbished s10 plus device comes with a triple camera setup at the rear - two 12 MP lenses and a single 16 MP lens. The camera is capable of recording 4K videos at up to 60fps without stabilization and 4K at 30fps with EIS.
● The handset has a single 10 MP lens at the front, capable of recording 4K videos at up to 60fps.
● Unlike many modern devices, the Samsung Galaxy S10 comes with a USB Type-C 3.1 port and FM Radio support.
● It has an under-display ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, and has Samsung Pay and Samsung DeX support.
● The device sports a 3400 mAh non-removable battery that supports 15W fast charging and Qi wireless charging.
Why choose 247MobileShop for buying refurbished handsets?
247MobileShop is a one-stop-shop for people looking for quality, refurbished smartphones at great competitive rates. Ever since premium phones started becoming costlier and beyond the reach of the masses, we took it upon ourselves to come up with great deals on second hand refurbished devices. So, if you are planning on buying a Samsung refurbished s10 plus, we’d recommend checking out our wide collection of refurbished Galaxy devices.
At 247MobileShop, all our refurbished pre-owned devices go through several quality checks. So, when you buy a device from us, you can rest assured knowing that your device is fully functional and has been thoroughly checked. That is not all! To further sweeten the deal we offer a 12-month warranty on all refurbished devices listed on our site, which you can have further extended to 24 or 36 months upon paying a small fee. This is what builds a sense of trust in people for our products, and what makes us better than our competition.
Our team actively works towards making people access premium phones at great affordable rates. The fact that premium devices get regular updates for a longer duration than budget devices, is what makes them all the more popular. At 247MobileShop, our team makes sure that we sell nothing but the best! All devices listed on our site are top-grade refurbished handsets and are fully functional. So, the next time you are out looking for a reliable and professional refurbished handset seller, think of us.
If you’ve always wanted to own a premium Samsung device but couldn’t do so because of the hefty pricing, this is your chance! That is not all! We wanted to do something for the planet as well, so selling second hand Samsung S10 came naturally to us. Moreover, our team plants 10 saplings for every second hand device sold. This is a small effort from our end to lower the carbon footprint around us and prolong the life of devices wherever possible.
Our brand is built around the idea of helping customers, thus, we leave no stone unturned in making sure that you receive nothing less than the absolute best.
Want to know more about refurbished handsets and our transparent pricing policy? Feel free to connect with us. You can also choose to comment below and let us know your thoughts and apprehensions (if any) about refurbished smartphones, and whether you are open to the idea of buying a second hand refurbished/ renewed device.