The iPhone 12 Pro Max hit the stores back in November 2020 and turned out to be a big hit. But does it stand a chance in 2022? How well does it hold up against its newer siblings? Let’s dive deep into its specs and find out whether or not it truly deserves your attention in 2022, and whether you should at all go for an iPhone 12 Pro Max refurbished.
Specifications: iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Released on October 13, 2020, the iPhone 12 Pro Max comes with a stainless steel frame and glass front and back panels.
- It is IP68 certified, thus being dust and water resistant. It also supports Apple Pay.
- The handset features a 6.7 inch Super Retina XDR OLED display of 1284 x 2778 pixels screen resolution.
- It boasts of a scratch-resistant ceramic glass with an oleophobic coating on top.
- The device has Apple’s own A14 Bionic chipset at its heart and runs on Apple’s latest iOS iteration.
- It comes in 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB storage options, and includes a 6GB RAM.
- The 12 Pro Max features three 12 MP cameras (wide, telephoto, and an ultrawide) and comes with OIS support. It can even shoot 4K videos at up to 60fps.
- It comes with a single 12 MP camera at the front and even that can shoot 4K videos.
- The device has a powerful 3687 mAh battery that supports 22W fast charging and a 15W MagSafe wireless charging.
Should you buy refurbished handsets?
Nothing’s like buying a new smartphone. But what if you can’t really afford a brand new premium device? That’s where a customer has to figure out whether he wants to go for an ordinary phone, or a premium but refurbished handset. In recent times, premium phones such as those from Apple and Samsung have been getting extremely costly, and that’s why, the demand for refurbished devices such as the iPhone 12 Pro Max refurbished has been witnessing a surge in demand. The fact that second hand refurbished devices are available at a fraction of the original pricing is what makes them such an attractive proposition to all.
Why choose 247MobileShop for iPhone 12 Pro Max refurbished?
At 247MobileShop, we are very particular about the devices we sell, and that’s why every second hand refurbished device we list on our website, goes through several quality checks prior to getting listed. While you’d find tons of stores online selling refurbished devices, very few can actually match our standards. At 247MobileShop, our team is very particular about quality and customer satisfaction. That’s why, we sell nothing but the absolute best.
Looking to get yourself an iPhone 12 pro Max refurbished? We have your back. At 247MobileShop we offer top grade, second hand refurbished iPhone 12 Pro Max. The handsets are available in different memory specs and look and feel almost like a brand new device. That’s not all! Selling refurbished devices allow us to do our bit in saving the environment. By prolonging the life span of such devices, we actually end up lowering the carbon footprint. While it is a small gesture from our end, we like to see it as a small but a much-needed change.
It’s high time, people started seeing refurbished devices as a viable smartphone option. While there has been marked improvement in people’s outlook about second hand devices, there’s still a long way to go. We sincerely hope to come up with more such awesome refurbished devices, so as to help people lay hands on and experience premium devices within budget.
At 247MobileShop, we also plant 10 saplings for every refurbished device sold. So come, do your part. Buy from our range of refurbished handsets, and help the ecosystem.
For more information about our range of refurbished smart devices and our transparent pricing policy, feel free to connect with us. We promise to offer an unmatched mobile buying experience. Moreover, all our handsets come with a 12-month warranty, which can be further extended to 24 or 36 months upon paying a small fee. If you have other questions, you can even comment below, and we will dispel your concerns.