Buying refurbished Samsung Galaxy S20 made easy!
Samsung’s S-series handsets have always been a cut above the rest – be it in terms of specs or looks. But is it really wise to get yourself a Samsung S20 refurbished handset?
Let’s face it – there was a time when premium devices were much more affordable. But over the last decade, as the mobile phone industry gained momentum, the prices for premium feature-rich devices also skyrocketed. This is what prompted people to look for second hand Samsung S20 deals – offers that would allow them to lay hands on a premium Samsung device. However, it is only when you opt for quality Samsung S20 refurbished handsets that you can actually find yourself a premium device minus the hefty price tag that they are usually available at. It is the only way commoners can find a feature-rich device at affordable rates.
Specifications: Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G
- The Galaxy S20 Fan Edition comes with a 6.5-inch 120Hz Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
- It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G chipset mated to an Adreno 650 GPU.
- The handset comes in 128GB and 256GB UFS 3.1 configurations with 6GB and 8GB RAM.
- It is built using an aluminum frame with a glass front and plastic back.
- The device is IP68 certified, so it’s dust and water-resistant.
- It comes with a triple rear camera setup – two 12 MP lenses (wide and ultrawide) and a single 8 MP (telephoto) lens.
- It houses a single 32 MP selfie camera capable of recording 4K video at up to 60fps.
- It has a USB Type-C 3.2 port and 25W fast charging
- The Galaxy S20 FE 5G comes with a 4500 mAh battery that supports 15W wireless fast charging.
Specifications: Samsung Galaxy S20 5G
- The Samsung Galaxy S20 comes with a 6.2-inch 120Hz Dynamic AMOLED display that comes with a 1440 x 3200 pixels screen resolution.
- It runs on Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 865 5G chipset coupled with an Adreno 650 GPU.
- The handset comes with an aluminum frame, and glass front and back panels.
- It features 8GB and 12GB RAM options, and comes in a single 128GB UFS 3.0 storage option.
- Just like most Samsung flagships, the Galaxy S20 5G comes with IP68 certification, making it dust and water-resistant.
- The handset features a triple camera setup – two 12 MP cameras (wide and ultrawide) and a separate 64 MP telephoto lens.
- The Galaxy S20 handset includes a single 10 MP selfie camera capable of filming videos at 4K @ 60fps.
- The device has no 3.5mm audio jack, but comes with a USB Type-C 3.2 port and Samsung Pay support.
- It has a 4000mAh non-removable battery that supports 25W fast charging.
- It also supports 15W wireless charging.
Specifications: Samsung Galaxy S20+
- Being a bigger sibling to the S20, the Galaxy S20+ features a 6.7-inch 120Hz Dynamic AMOLED display, dishing out 1440 x 3200 pixels screen resolution.
- It comes with an aluminum frame, and a glass front and rear panel.
- The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6.
- The handset is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor, mated to an Adreno 650 GPU.
- It features 8GB RAM and 128GB UFS 3.0 storage.
- The device comes with a quad-camera setup – two 12 MP lenses (wide and ultrawide), a powerful 64 MP telephoto lens, and a separate 0.3 MP sensor for depth. The setup allows the device to shoot 8K videos.
- The Galaxy S20+ features a single 10 MP camera at the front.
- Though the handset doesn’t come with an audio jack, it has a USB Type-C 3.2 port, and offers Samsung DeX and Samsung Pay support.
- The Samsung S20+ has a 4500 mAh battery that supports 25W fast charging and 15W wireless charging.
Specifications: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
- The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra is a big handset – one that features a 6.9-inch 120Hz Dynamic AMOLED display with 1440 x 3200 pixels screen resolution.
- It has an aluminum frame with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 front and rear panels.
- The device runs on Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 865 processor, coupled with an Adreno 650 GPU.
- The handset is available in 12GB and 16GB RAM options, coupled with 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB UFS 3.0 storage configurations.
- The smartphone features a quad-camera setup at the rear – a 108 MP main camera (wide), a secondary 48 MP lens (periscope telephoto), a 12 MP ultrawide lens, and a 0.3 MP depth sensor.
- It comes with a 40 MP lens at the front, capable of recording videos at 4K @ 60fps.
- The device has a USB Type-C 3.2 port, and comes with Samsung DeX and Samsung Pay support.
- It comes with an inbuilt non-removable 5000 mAh battery that supports 45W fast charging and 15W wireless charging.
Why buy Samsung S20 refurbished handset from 247MobileShop?
Are you planning to buy a quality Samsung S20 second hand smartphone? Well, when it comes to buying refurbished Samsung Galaxy S20 smartphones, there’s no place better. For those wondering what makes us the best around, it’s because we care deeply about our customers.
At 247MobileShop, we make sure that every refurbished or renewed SIM free Samsung S20 handset we sell goes through rigorous tests. In fact, all such devices go through a series of quality tests before being put up for sale, so that you get nothing but the best. Moreover, every Galaxy S20 refurbished phone comes with a 1-year warranty, which can be further extended to 24 or 36 months, upon paying a small fee. This further sweetens the deal and is a great sigh of relief for individuals who are otherwise hesitant in buying premium refurbished devices.
Clearly, all this has helped 247MobileShop in creating a niche of its own. We are proud of our handiwork and consider this a small effort on our part to make this planet a better place for all. So, the next time you decide on buying a quality refurbished Samsung S20 handset, think of us.
Want to know more about us and our range of top-grade, refurbished Samsung S20 handsets? Feel free to get in touch with us.