The Samsung Galaxy S10 came out in March 2019, and so, it isn’t exactly widely available. However, the device was quite popular in its hay day, so much so that you may still find refurbished models available from different online portals, including ours. But is the device worth buying in 2022? Let’s find out!
Introduction to Samsung’s Galaxy S10 handset
It goes without saying that Samsung’s flagship from 2019 is outclassed by the next iterations or the handsets that came every year since then, but it still has enough firepower and is widely considered a terrific device. When the device came out, its sales suffered – chiefly because it was a middle child! It was sandwiched between the larger Galaxy S10 Plus handset and the smaller and cheaper Galaxy S10E device. However, the device wasn’t subpar and featured top specs, and this is what makes it relevant even today.
Samsung Galaxy S10 SIM free specifications
When you buy a refurbished Galaxy S10 from us, you would still get to enjoy the awesome specs and features that made the phone popular. Here’s a quick look at its spec chart.
- The handset features an aluminum frame with glass front and rear panels.
- It comes with a 6.1-inch Dynamic AMOLED display with a 1440 x 3040 pixels screen resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection.
- The device is IP68 certified, thus making it dust and water resistant up to 1.5m for 30 minutes.
- The Galaxy S10 is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 855 processor mated to an Adreno 640 GPU.
- It comes in 128GB and 512GB UFS 2.1 storage with 6GB and 8GB RAM options.
- The device boasts a triple rear camera setup – two 12 MP cameras and a 16MP lens, capable of recording 4K videos up to 60fps.
- At the front, the device comes with a single 10 MP lens, capable of recording 4K videos at 60fps.
- The device has a 3.5mm audio jack and its audio output is tuned by AKG.
- The handset comes with a 3400 mAh battery and supports 15W fast charging as well as 15W Qi wireless charging.
In short, the Galaxy S10 is a high-end phone that still packs a notable punch.
Why buy a refurbished Samsung Galaxy S10 SIM free from us?
The best thing about owning a refurbished Samsung Galaxy S10 SIM free handset is that individuals get to lay hands on a premium device without paying a premium price for it. Specs-wise the Galaxy S10 is still a hit and packs a punch, and that’s why it’s still in high demand. In fact, over the years, Samsung flagships/ premium phones have become exceedingly costly, and thus, many have had to quit hopes of owning one. But, when you opt for refurbished devices, you can lay hands on premium handsets at affordable price points.
At 247MobileShop, we’ve taken it upon ourselves to offer premium smartphones at great competitive prices. This has helped us in creating a niche of our own. When you buy a refurbished smartphone from us, you can rest easy knowing that the device has gone through several quality checks to see to it that it’s fully functional and offers the best experience. Moreover, on buying a Samsung Galaxy S10 SIM free device from us, you’d get a 12-month warranty on the device, which can be further extended to 24 or 36 months if needed.
There’s more to 247MobileShop! Our team is doing its bit in making our world a better place for all. By selling refurbished handsets we successfully prolong the lifecycle of premium devices and lower the carbon footprint. That is not all! Our team plants 10 saplings for every refurbished device sold. So join us in our endeavor and get yourself a quality, second hand refurbished handset at unbeatable pricing. So, what are you waiting for? Come, connect with us now!
Want to know more about 247MobileShop and our range of refurbished handsets on offer? Feel free to check our site and comment below. You can also connect with us through our dedicated ‘Contact Us’ page to learn about our transparent pricing policy. When it comes to selling quality refurbished handsets, there’s no place better!