Believe it or not, the Samsung Note Ultra seems like a better phone in 2022, than when it came out in 2020! The Galaxy Note handsets have always held a special place in the hearts of Samsung fanboys and fangirls, particularly because it has always been different, courtesy of the unique design and the integrated stylus.
Back in 2020, the device didn’t seem like a notable upgrade over the Note 10 Plus, but as years passed and the updates kept coming in, it now makes more sense. However, you can no longer get a brand new Note Ultra from Samsung. So, if you want to own one, you’d have to rely on sellers dealing in refurbished second hand Samsung Note SIM free devices. But are they really worth buying in 2022? Let’s find out!
A close look at the phone specifications
The Samsung Note Ultra came out in August 2020 and it immediately caught people’s attention. Here’s a close look at its most notable features.
- The smartphone features a stainless steel frame with glass front and back panels.
- It is IP68 certified and thus is dust and water-resistant.
- It features a 6.9-inch AMOLED 2X display with 1440 x 3088 pixels screen resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection.
- It comes with a stylus and the display offers a 120Hz refresh rate.
- The device is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 865 processor, mated to an Adreno 650 GPU.
- It comes in 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB UFS 3.0 memory configurations with 8GB and 12GB RAM options.
- The smartphone comes with a triple camera setup – one 108 MP and two 12 MP lenses with laser AF and OIS. It can record videos at up to 8K @ 24fps.
- The handset comes with a single 10 MP front camera, capable of recording videos at up to 4K @ 60fps.
- It has a USB Type-C 3.2 port and comes with Samsung Wireless DeX support.
- It has a 4500 mAh battery and includes 25W fast charging and 15W Qi wireless charging.
Should you buy a refurbished Samsung Note Ultra SIM free handset?
A recent poll conducted by a major tech website accrued over 1700 votes, where almost 88% of people responded in the affirmative that they are still open to buying a second hand renewed or refurbished Samsung Note 20 Ultra SIM free device in 2022. While some liked the idea of owning a premium handset albeit from 2 years back, others chipped in saying that they liked the features, the looks, the S pen, or the overall package. But is that really all? Are these the only reasons why an increasing number of people have voiced their support for the Note device from 2 years back? The answer is a resounding ‘No!’
In recent years, the demand for refurbished devices has skyrocketed like never before. Individuals are no longer afraid or hesitant about buying refurbished or second hand premium smartphones. Why so? Well, the credit for this goes much to the companies that have started selling premium refurbished devices at affordable rates without compromising on the quality. This is where we at 247MobileShop come into the picture as well.
Why choose 247MobileShop for refurbished phones?
With the advent of technology, people have started fast replacing their smartphones, and in doing so, they often get rid of devices that are fully functional and could easily last for 2-3 years more! At 247MobileShop we’ve taken it upon ourselves to prolong the life of such devices. So, you can now lay hands on top grade refurbished Samsung Note Ultra SIM free handset at great competitive rates. Moreover, we offer a 1-year warranty on all refurbished smartphones, which you can further extend upon paying a small fee. When you buy a second hand device from us, you can rest assured knowing that the device goes through several quality checks before being put on the site. So, whenever you decide on owning a refurbished Note 20 Ultra smartphone, think 247MobileShop. When it comes to second hand refurbished handsets, there’s no place better!
Connect with us to know more about our range of refurbished smartphones and our transparent pricing policy.