Smartphones have become an integral part of our lives, and their roles in our day-to-day lives are beyond important. These amazing pieces of technology have taken over the world, and the innovations that they are incorporating regularly are simply astounding.
It was in the 2010s when the first commercially successful smartphones entered the market, and since then, the industry has never looked back. The constant technological developments that manufacturers like Samsung and Apple included in their devices made them some of the best there are, and over time, they went on to become leaders in the smartphone segment as well.
But there is an ugly reality that often gets masked by all these technological developments, and that is these devices’ rising costs. The top manufacturers invest heavily in research and development, and these projects do not come cheap. The new technologies that these smartphones incorporate are expensive upon launch, which plays a major role in pushing up the overall price level.
To address this concern, and help people fulfil their dreams of owning and experiencing a premium flagship device, an all-new industry has sprung up around the same. Well, no cookies for guessing, it is the refurbished smartphone industry.
They have made it possible for someone who always wanted to own and experience something like an iPhone XS, but was limited by budget, to do so by getting an iPhone Xs used.
There are several reasons why you should definitely consider a renewed iPhone, and that is something that we will be shedding light on here. So, let’s start.
The iPhone Conundrum.
Since its launch in the late 2000s, the iPhone has comfortably established itself as one of the greatest smartphone line-ups ever, if not the best! Mr. Steve Jobs envisaged a device that would revolutionize the world, and that is exactly what the iPhone did.
These quickly went on to become a status symbol as well, and it was quickly established that if you own an iPhone, you are successful in life. This notion made the iPhone an aspirational product for many, and they dreamt of owning and experiencing it someday or the other, but for many, this dream remains just that, a dream, thanks to the exorbitant prices that this device commands.
The renewed iPhone industry has developed immensely over the last couple of decades, and what was once an unorganized mix of small stores selling shady devices, has grown to become an organized and well-operated eCommerce space.
Reasons Behind Getting A Renewed iPhone.
Some of the reasons behind considering a refurbished iPhone are as follows.
- Cost- Cost is one of the main differentiating factors when it comes to considering a used iPhone. You see, Apple always prices their devices more than the competition, which is mostly in the form of android devices like Samsung Galaxies and Google Pixels. For people aspiring to own an iPhone, the cost keeps them away, and something like an iPhone Xs used can be purchased for a fraction of the cost of a new device. By getting such a smartphone, one can save a lot of money, while fulfilling their dream of owning an iPhone as well.
- The quality- There was a time not so long ago when refurbished smartphones were synonymous with cheap and sub-standard products, but the scenario has changed immensely over the last couple of years. Nowadays, each smartphone undergoes a series of extensive tests and checks to ascertain its quality and functionality. These tests include everything from testing out the displays to the device’s battery health and more.
- Batteries- Elaborating on the previous point, let us talk about battery health for a second. When getting something like an iPhone Xs used, it is important to check the actual battery life percentage. Nowadays, these batteries are tested extensively, and every device that gets sold on these platforms features decent and high battery percentages. This strengthens the case for getting a refurbished device significantly.
- Warranties and buyback policies- When it comes to getting a premium flagship device like an iPhone, having a good and comprehensive warranty or buyback policy would certainly be a benefit like none other. The modern-day resellers have comprehensive return policies that can be availed of if you do not like the device, and a year-long warranty policy that can be extended further for a cost certainly boosts the overall ownership experience.
- Free goodies- As you may be aware, Apple never really believed in delivering any goodies with their devices to start in the first place, and the situation went from bad to worse when they decided to remove the earphones and charger as well. By getting something like an iPhone Xs used, you would be getting stuff like authentic chargers, covers, etc. in the box, something that would only go a long way in sweetening the deal.
The market for the renewed iPhone is certainly a vast one, and a large number of people are fulfilling their dreams of owning one, thanks to this industry. If you are in the market for a refurbished iPhone that you always aspired to own, you should check out 247Mobileshop, a comprehensive mobile reseller in the UK who are well-placed to fulfil all your premium flagship dreams. They offer significant benefits to anyone buying from them, and the shipping policies on offer are great as well.