The iPhone 12 has been around for a little over a year and a half and is a compelling device by all means, which we would discuss shortly. But what really makes the device awesome is the fact that it rocks 5G bands, something that makes the device future-proof. So, should you really opt for a refurbished iPhone 12 in 2022? Let’s find out!
If you’re looking to own an affordable iPhone, now is your chance! The iPhone 12 comes with a great camera, an unmatched display, and pretty amazing battery life. Of course, the device looks amazing but it performs even better. So, when you have savings in mind, buying a used or refurbished device makes complete sense, particularly when it is just over a year old.
While other budget devices in the market continue to come with limited 4G LTE support, the iPhone 12 offers 5G connectivity, an HDR display, a Ceramic shield up front for all kinds of bumps and drops, MagSafe technology, and plenty of internal storage. The fact that you can get all this at great unbeatable rates - a lot less than what it was originally available for, makes this a great deal.
Of course, you can buy a brand new iPhone 12 from any store - both online and offline, but that would be a complete waste of your money, considering the iPhone 13 is already available in the market, and Apple gearing up for the launch of the iPhone 14 series. So, there’s no point in buying a new iPhone from 2020! Instead, you can save a few bucks and opt for a refurbished iPhone 12 - one that only looks brand new but also works like one, minus the hefty price tag.
iPhone 12 Specifications: A closer look!
Here’s a closer look at the amazing specs of the iPhone 12. The device came out in October 2020 and has continued to awe people ever since.
- Body: Like most other modern iPhone phones, the iPhone 12 rocks a glass front and back panel with an aluminum frame. It weighs about 164 g and is IP68 certified - meaning that it is water and dust-resistant.
- Display: A refurbished iPhone 12 would have the same 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display that powers any new iPhone 12 handset. It comes with an 1170 x 2532 pixels screen resolution and wide color gamut. It sports scratch-resistant ceramic glass on top and even boasts an oleophobic coating to limit fingerprint smudges.
- CPU: The iPhone 12 is powered by Apple’s home-grown A14 Bionic chipset. The Hexa-core CPU is mated to Apple’s own GPU, making it one of the most powerful refurbished iPhones for sale, currently available in the world.
- Memory: Though the iPhone 12 or any of its siblings don’t feature card slots, the handset is available in different memory options. This ranges from 64GB to 256GB. Choose the one that suits you better. All the devices come with 4GB RAM.
- Camera: What good is a feature-packed smartphone without a good camera, right? That’s why the Apple iPhone 12 sports a dual-camera setup - two 12 MP lenses (wide and ultrawide) with OIS support. They can record videos at 4K up to 60fps. On the front, the device has another 12 MP lens which comes with gyro-EIS and can shoot videos at 4K up to 60fps.
- Battery: The iPhone 12 has a 2815 mAh battery that supports 20W fast charging and 15W wireless charging.
- Miscellaneous: The current iPhone lineup includes devices with a USB 2.0 lightning port, Face ID support, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, and Apple Pay.
Why choose 247MobileShop for refurbished iPhones for sale?
At 247MobileShop, we are very particular about the kind of devices we sell. The iPhone 12 comes with a powerful processor and looks to die for! That’s why, we’ve taken it upon ourselves to offer great deals on the same.
At 247MobileShop, every refurbished device goes through extensive tests to be deemed fit for sale. We conduct rigorous tests to find out if our refurbished iPhone 12 would be functional or not. And so, you can rest assured knowing that when you choose to buy a refurbished device from us, you get nothing but the absolute best.
That is not all! We offer the best rates on refurbished iPhones for sale. Visit our site for more info on our range of devices, their specifications, and the tests we do before putting them up for sale.
Our team at 247MobileShop considers this a small gesture from our end to save the environment! Each refurbished device we sell is one device less in the landfills. Moreover, we plant 10 saplings for every refurbished device sold. Consider it our way of making the world a better place for all.
Want to know more about us? Feel free to get in touch.