While iPhone 13 is a great device, the Cupertino biggie’s 2019 flagship – the iPhone 11, can still be a great pick for some. How? Well, let’s find out!
The year is 2022, and while the iPhone 11 came out in 2019, it can still be a worthy device for many. Not everyone is able to lay hands on Apple’s overly pricey phones getting launched each year, and that’s where the refurbished handsets have been slowly gaining popularity.
Should you buy refurbished iPhone 11?
Do you mind using an iPhone that feels a bit dated? Believe it or not but there are many who don’t mind saving money and are happy buying a second hand refurbished device. To some, buying a brand new iPhone may not be on top of the priority list, and are happy settling for a refurbished iPhone 11.
Specifications of the iPhone 11
- The handset came out in September 2019 and features an aluminum frame with glass front and back.
- It is IP68 certified, thus being dust and water-resistant. It also comes with Apple Pay support.
- The handset comes with a 6.1-inch Liquid Retina IPS LCD with 828 x 1792 pixels screen resolution. It has scratch-resistant glass and an oleophobic coating on top.
- The iPhone 11 features Apple’s A13 Bionic chipset and has a dedicated GPU.
- It comes with 4GB RAM and is available in 3 memory options – 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB.
- It boasts of a dual 12 MP camera (wide and ultrawide) with OIS, capable of recording 4K videos at up to 60fps.
- The front-facing 12 MP lens can also record 4K videos at 60fps with EIS support.
- The device has a 3110 mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging and Qi wireless charging.
Reasons why to buy refurbished iPhone 11
Clearly, the iPhone 11 doesn’t look much different from the iPhone 12 or 13, and Apple hasn’t made many changes in terms of designs or the internals since the iPhone 11. All that makes the iPhone 11 relevant even today. This is why, you can definitely go for a second hand refurbished iPhone 11 without any doubt.
The camera system on the device sets it apart from the XR and the other handsets that came before it. While there is no telephoto lens on the handset, the dual-lens device with a 120-degree field of view is great, more so if you’re coming from a mid-segment device. Moreover, the camera interface on and from the iPhone 11 was overhauled for a more immersive experience.
That is not all! Refurbished devices are great because of the low pricing. The fact that you can buy a premium device without unnecessarily paying more, is what makes them such a huge rage these days.
Why buy refurbished iPhone 11 from 247MobileShop?
There was a time when premium devices from Apple and Samsung weren’t as costly as they are today. But with the rapid development in smartphone technology, companies have started pricing their premium devices higher – way beyond the reach of many. This is why people are now more open to buying refurbished smartphones.
At 247MobileShop, we are very particular about what we sell and the buyer’s phone buying experience. That’s why, all our refurbished handsets go through extensive quality checks, so that you can rest assured knowing that the device you buy from us is of top quality and is fully functional.
At 247MobileShop, we are also very particular about the pricing and thus follow a transparent pricing policy. In fact, all out refurbished handsets come with a 12-month warranty, to further sweeten the deal. However, you can extend it even further till 24 or 36 months.
Last but not the least, we at 247MobileShop, have taken it upon ourselves to do something for the environment and the planet, and thus plant 10 saplings for every refurbished device we sell. Thus, when you buy refurbished iPhone 11 from us, you would also become a part of this great initiative – a small step together to make this world a better place for all.Want to know more about our range of refurbished handsets and the accessories that you get with each device? Feel free to reach us or connect with us through the comment section. We’d be happy to help.