iPhone 8 Plus once used to be a flagship offering from the Cupertino-biggie but is it good enough in 2022? Well, we are about to find out.
The iPhone 8 handsets came out along with the iPhone X. In fact, the iPhone 8 and the iPhone 8 Plus smartphones were the last two mainline iPhones to feature Apple’s iPhone 6 design. While the handsets weren’t as exciting as the iPhone X, it was still a great upgrade and was perfectly targeted at people who weren’t quite ready to make the jump to a bezel-less and button-less handset.
Given the iPhone 8 Plus’ age, it’s quite understandable if you wouldn’t want to consider the device in 2022, but if you aren’t quite a fan of Apple’s new design principle, you would appreciate the device.
Should you buy an iPhone 8 Plus refurbished?
Like us, if you too prefer the iPhone 8 Plus design, then you can consider owning an iPhone 8 Plus refurbished handset. In fact, if you want to buy an iPhone 8 Plus today, buying a refurbished device is the only way forward.
Believe it or not, buying refurbished iPhones is quite popular, and when you buy it from a reliable place, you know you won’t get cheated. This is perhaps what has helped the market for refurbished and renewed devices prosper so much in recent years.
The iPhone 8 Plus refurbished can also be a great buy for people who are buying an Apple device for the first time. Apple products are generally way beyond the reach of the common masses, and yet it has a cult following. Thus, buying a refurbished device is often the only way forward and a great opportunity at the same time.
Specifications: iPhone 8 Plus
- The iPhone 8 Plus came out in September 2017. It features an aluminum frame with glass front and back.
- The device is IP67 certified and thus offers dust and water resistance up to 1m for 30 minutes. It also comes with Apple Pay support.
- It has a 5.5-inch Retina IPS LCD display with 1080 x 1920 pixels screen resolution.
- It boasts of an Ion-strengthened glass with an oleophobic coating. It has a home button and offers a true-tone display with a wide color gamut.
- The iPhone 8 Plus is powered by Apple’s own A11 Bionic chipset and runs on the company’s latest iOS version.
- The device features a 3GB RAM and comes in 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB storage options.
- The handset comes with a dual 12 MP lens at the back (wide and telephoto) with OIS, capable of filming 4K videos at up to 60 fps.
- At the front, the smartphone features a 7 MP lens, capable of recording 1080p videos at 30fps.
- It comes with a USB 2.0 Lightning port and Bluetooth v5.0 support.
- The handset is backed by a 2691 mAh battery with 15W fast charging and Qi wireless charging support.
Why buy iPhone 8 Plus refurbished from us?
At 247MobileShop, we offer customers complete value for money, and that’s why we work towards offering great refurbished devices at industry-best rates – at a fraction of their original price tag. Moreover, all our pre-owned, second hand, refurbished smartphones go through vigorous and thorough quality checks, thus you are always assured of getting a fully-functional device. To add to the positives, at 247MobileShop, all our refurbished smartphones come with a 12-month warranty, which can be extended to 24 or 36 months upon paying a small fee.
Nobody cares about customers and the environment like us! We take great pride in mentioning that at 247MobileShop, we have launched a unique initiative to save our planet. Our team plants 10 saplings for every second hand, refurbished device sold, thus doing its bit in lowering the carbon footprint and saving the planet from burgeoning e-waste.
So, if you too want to get yourself a premium Apple device without unnecessarily spending a lot on it, we’d recommend getting a top grade refurbished device that looks almost new. It’s a great way of owning a premium device without putting a dent in your bank balance! Come, get in touch with us now!